Presentation of AIPP – Association of International Property Professionals
Presentation of AIPP Association of International Property Professionals
Welcome to the AIPP Association of International Property Professionals
First established in London in 2006, AIPP Association of International Property Professionals is the trade body for professionals around the world dealing with buyers of a foreign property.
AIPP Association of International Property Professionals has over 380 corporate members from 30+ countries and includes Agents, Developers, Lawyers, Media, Financial Services & other industry professionals.
We do not sell property. We are a non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation whose aim is to improve standards of professionalism, helping both industry and the public.
Select advice to our members is endorsed by UK National Trading Standards (Estate Agency Team).
AIPP is the organisation supporting the Alliance of International Property Owners (AIPO) – providing dedicated support to buyers and the more than 1.5 million British owners of a foreign property.
AIPP is a Trustee of the IESC – International Ethics & Standards Coalition
AIPP supports AIPO’s membership of the Tourism Alliance
We focus on five key areas:
Professional Code: we bring together, under a strict code of conduct, all professional companies in the business of creating and selling foreign property
Standards: to improve standards of professionalism and accountability in the industry
Complaints: we receive and deal with complaints about our members services including, where appropriate, the passing of such complaints to the independent Property Ombudsman who may recommend an award of compensation
Government: to lobby EU & UK authorities & agencies for support and interventions to protect buyers and owners of a foreign property.
Information: we freely offer qualified, balanced information and support to buyers of a foreign property.
We do this through our sister organisation, the Alliance of International Property Owners
Join the AIPP Association of International Property Professionals
Over 380 AIPP Association of International Property Professionals corporate members in 30+ countries
Agents, Developers, Lawyers, Media, Financial & other companies enjoy the assistance we give in presenting their services to buyers of a foreign property. Join AIPP Association of International Property Professionalsand pledge your commitment to uphold professional values; helping you attract more clients & business partners.
AIPP Association of International Property Professionals offers support in 3 distinct areas:
- Professional Credibility
- Sales Promotion & Client Leads
- Knowledge, Training & Community
Training, Community and Agent Connections
- Professional sales support: recorded with members input over 6 weeks in 2021 and now exclusively available for members online
- Business skills: via Zoom 8 times a year on sales, marketing, portals, PR, SEO and other business-critical subjects
- Compliance: AML, data regulation, data protection etc. Delivered online with an AIPP certificate issued for successful completion.
- Members regularly swop news and views in our online meetings
- Keep up to date with the latest industry updates, news & views
- Lead referrals, partnerships, agency agreements, advice, strategic initiatives etc
- Free connection through our ‘Member News’ mailers
International Professional Accreditation
AIPP Code of Conduct
- A strong statement to clients you deliver a very professional service
- Your British buyers covered by the Property Ombudsman (no cost to your clients)
- A Place in the Sun (TV show) research: 85% of buyers reassured if you are a member of AIPP
- AIPP Smartbadge on your website – instant online verification of your membership
- AIPP membership certificate, window stickers and branding toolkit
- A highly visible sign of your quality to clients. AIPP members: 380+ companies in 31 countries
- Member Disciplinary Panel formed of one lawyer and two other AIPP members
- Panel can censure, suspend, expel and fine members contravening AIPP Code of Conduct
Sales Promotion and Client Leads
MLS – option to share your properties with other AIPP members
- Register with our free MLS for enhanced sales potential
Property Listings on AIPO
- Only members of AIPP can list their properties on our AIPO ‘safer search’ website
Create and publish content
- Send us your editorial to attract buyers and owners
- Only AIPP members can post blogs on our client website; AIPO – Alliance of International Property Owners
- Social media marketing campaigns promote members to buyers and the trade
Joining AIPP pledges your commitment to uphold professional values, helping you attract more clients and business partners
Our compliance advice to members is endorsed by UK National Trading Standards (Estate Agency Team)
The Property Ombudsman
Quiero recibir más información
Solicito recibir el newsletter e información actualizada en mi buzón de correo electrónico
Gracias por suscribirse
Algo ha salido mal